Why use Cooper Hirst to let your property?
At Cooper Hirst, we don't want to see our letting boards all over Chelmsford. Our goal is to make sure your property is continuously let and thereby producing the yield it deserves, without regular re-marketing resulting in costly rental voids.
Doing it right from day one helps make sure your tenancies are successful and more likely to be longer and smoother.
To help you rent out your property both safely and securely, we provide as standard:
- Accurate and up-to-date rental appraisals
- Advice on decor and furnishing to maximise rental yield.
- Effective Strategic Marketing
- Thorough Tenant Checks including Credit, Employment and References
- Check-in, Check-out inventories
- Advice on Legal Requirements, including EPC, Fire and Electric Safety Certification
- Legally Compliant Tenancy Agreements.
- Tenant Deposit Scheme (TDS) registration advice.
We also understand that not all landlords want to take an active role in managing their rental property so we provide bespoke comprehensive and cost effective Management Services that allow owners to relax, safe in the knowledge that their properties and tenants are being well cared for at all times.
If we said our Property Management Services were the 'next best thing' to looking after your own property and tenants, we'd be doing ourselves a disservice. Putting your property in the hands of Cooper Hirst is simply 'the best choice' for your rental property.
Investing in the best possible property management team reaps dividends and the results speak for themselves. Our landlord and tenant retention rate is outstanding.
From single property landlords to large corporate portfolios, tenant find only to full management, we provide all of our client landlords with a service we can be proud of.
Why not get in touch today to find out for yourself how we can help you achieve the best possible return on your investment and why landlords and tenants stay with Cooper Hirst.